Old spaceNow as I transfer it into a working space for me. I am changing the layout to suit my needs. First off I need a place to keep items that were works in progress out of little hands but to be able to clearly see what order they are for. I am also using as much wall space with different wall shelving systems. The one you see here is an unfinished wooden shelf from the local craft store.Over the last holiday rush I found using these little Dollar Store baskets work great for each order, but I need to find a way to be able to label then.
This is when I found bradensgracewallart.etsy.com and these really great chalk cloth labels. These were perfect. I really don't know how I functioned without them. Here is how I am using them.
So now to celebrate my great find I am doing a giveaway of 6 of these labels. I can't wait to find out what you will use them for.
- Be a follower or become a follower of this blog.
- You must leave a comment about what you will use them for if you win.
- You must check out this great Etsy Shop, bradensgracewallart.etsy.com.
- You may blog about this Giveaway to get an additional entry.
- You may Facebook about this Giveaway to get an additional entry.
- You may tweet about this Giveaway to get an additional entry.
- Giveaway ends 04/24/2010