Update To Business 2010

As my business has grown it has become a part of the family. My husband helps with the branding, website, and marketing needs. My kids love to sort all the unfinished wooden pieces and help put the pieces together for orders.

I am also very happy and proud to add my parents to our business. This is a wonderful creative outlet for their retirement years.

My mom, Barbara Anne, helps with the prepping and finish work like sanding. She will soon be adding some wonderful sewn items that work with the toys and have been waiting on my "to create" list. Items that will help with storing and carrying the playsets and toys.

My dad, Fred, will be doing the cutting of my wooden creations. We have found a wonderful local "mom and pop" sawmill to get all the wood we need. My father has always loved wood working and I have stocked his work shed with lots of new tools for creating fun play things.

No comments:

Post a Comment