Santa's Little Helper or The Etsy Elf

This year I made a pledge to myself to buy handmade gifts and to work towards an all homemade Christmas. No easy task with 3 boys who love their electronics and being plugged in! Well my first thought was to make things but mothering and homeschooling leaves me little free time without the kids. So I turned to one of my favorite places, www.etsy.com .Not only am I a shop owner but I love to shop here as well. Here are a few things under our tree this year.



A wooden dagger and handmade sheath by two young brother. You can find them at http://www.dragonsandmermaids.etsy.com/


A pokemon tent and sleeping bag set. Just the thing every little 4 year old trainer needs. See http://www.munzies.etsy.com/ for all your toy tent needs.

Marble toy set, unfinished pine Mini marble run without marbles and Marble archboard in unfinished hard maple. By www.krtwood.etsy.com



Doll carrier blanket and pillow fits 17 inch doll. By www.Mimas.etsy.com

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am going to have to look into that doll carrier, so cute! I Heart handmade!

Post a Comment